Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Critical Reading
in medias res?
point of view
(language and style)
Symbols: objects, gestures, names, etc.
add meanings to events and characters
How do symbols carry or
reinforce the theme?
(How the work fits into a larger framework)
by the author
works by other authors
with a similar theme
know the definition of all words
read footnotes and research allusions
examine the title
methods of development, etc
reliable or unreliable?
toward the subject
the atmosphere, or
emotional feeling the
author intends to evoke
in the audience
"Not knowing these things are results, not causes.Results, not causes; results, not causes."
Percy Bysshe Shelley
The Sound and the Fury