Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TALK 2 - Covenant Orientation
Transcript of TALK 2 - Covenant Orientation
YFC Covenant Orientation
TWO THINGS ABOUT
1. The family is God's plan
2. The family is under attack/ is being destroyed
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called ‘woman,’
for she was taken out of man.”
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
OUR ROLE IN
Honor and Respect
BROTHERS and SISTERS
Seeing our families as God's gifts to us
Finding opportunities to share
BEING INSTRUMENT OF
praying and interceding
"As for me and my house,
we will serve the Lord."