Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A skin disease, is the most severe form of congenital ichthyosis, characterized by a thickening of the keratin layer in fetal human skin.It is associated with a mutation in the gene for the protein ABCA12.