Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Economy in Europe by:Dominique Cunningham
Transcript of Economy in Europe by:Dominique Cunningham
Currency:Money used for different places
Human:An employee who gets benefits such as training and heathcare.
Capital:Physical goods like factories and computers
Economy of countries
Thanks for watching
Traditional:They pay with things the producer needs
Command:The goverment controls all transactions
Market:All transactions are between the buyer and seller
Mixed:A combination of Market and Command
The Currency for the E.U. is euros. Not franks, pounds, but euros.
The currency for Russia is Rubbles.
Russia is rich in minerals as a natrual resource.