Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saturday 24
Pair up and answer the question below. Then share your answer with the class
Describe your pet. If you don't have a pet, make one up.
A.You are tired because your neighbor's dog always pees on your door, Go and complain.
B. Your dog is very nice , and you love him. Talk to your neighbor.
Split the class in 2 groups and debate your ideas
I prefer dogs because...
I prefer cats because...
Make couples practice the role play and act it out
- Animals and pets
Build up a story
Start a story then your partner will continue with the story. Use as many animals as you can!
One day I went to Africa and I got lost.....
Do you like pets? why?
What is the difference between pets and wild animals?
What is your favorite type of pet? why?
Help the dog!
Make couples and practice. Convince your friends why it is a good idea to adopt a dog. Your coach will select some students to come to the front.
This dog is lost! Find him a home!