Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 9th Vocab
16.Atypical Vocab Words using
2. (ant. biogenesis)
17. Symbiosis Vocabulary Words using CRED (CREDIT): “believe”
1. Accredited – adj. officially authorized or recognized; provided with credentials
2. Credence – n. belief as to the truth of something
3. Credentials – documents, letters, references, etc., that inspire believe of trust
4. Credit – belief; faith; trust
5. Credulous – adj. too ready to believe; easily deceived
6. Creed – n. summary of principles believed in or adhered to (or credo)
7. Discredit – n. loss of belief or trust; damage to one’s reputation; disgrace
8. Incredible – adj. not believable
9. Incredulity – disbelief