Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Manganese Presentation
Atomic Number: 25
Atomic Mass: 55
Used to improve the quality of many alloys
Adds stiffness, strength, and resistance to alloys
Alloys: mixture or solid solution composed of a metal and another element
The best mineral to improve strength is Manganese,
It's even better than my niece.
Cost: $0.28 for 100g
Discovered By: Carl Wilhelm Scheel, Torbern Olof Bergman, and others
Discoverers of Manganese:
Melting Point: 1,246ºC
Boiling Point: 2,061ºC
Points of Melting and Boiling:
Origin Name: Latin Word magnes (magnet)