Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Honda Accord Ev Plug In
Transcript of Honda Accord Ev Plug In
Target Market :
Honda Accord EV Plug In Hybrid
It all started in 1976...
1st generation produced
1982 the Accords came to America (2nd generation)
There have been 8 previous generations of Accord
The 9th adds the first ever Electric Vehicle (EV) plug in hybrid to the prestigious Accord family
Tri-Switch Engine (Gas, Hybrid battery, Electric battery)
Safe Technology (Ace body structure, flat tire foam fillers)
Obtain Carpool lane for life
Low full charge EV battery mileage range
Higher price than competitors
Cargo space limited due to rear seats not folding down
New market for Honda (plug in hybrid/EV)
Competitors: Toyota Prius, Chevy Volt, and Ford Fusion
Cheaper petroleum prices
Few electric recharging stations nationwide
Honda should add more EV recharging stations
Redesign EV battery to give more cargo space and better mileage range