Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Napoleon Propaganda
This plain folk because it is showing him in black and white and in a home scene "He is the sworn Foe of our nation, and if you will, the whole world"
This is an example of pinpointing the enemy “I closed the gulf of anarchy and brought order out of chaos. I rewarded merit regardless of birth or wealth, wherever I found it. I abolished feudalism and restored equality to all regardless of religion and before the law. I fought the decrepit monarchies of the Old Regime because the alternative was the destruction of all this. I purified the Revolution.”
This is an example of cardstacking because he only points out the good things he did. 1.This source would be considered descriptive because it describes the features of napoleon.
2.This source is would describe behavior because it describes the way napoleon actually looked like
3.This source is from the actions of the elite and is from the ordinary perspective.
4-When was Napoleon born? What did he do to help France?
the benefits of this source are that it give information on napoleons life and achievements.
5-Who was Napoleon's wife? What was the name of napoleon's army?
-this type of source is limited only to an outsiders information on napoleon.
6- this source would considerd valid because it complies with information given in text books as well as cross referenced information. 1.This source is descriptive because it describes what Napoleon is
2.This source describes ideology because people beleive that Napoleon
was the AntiChrist
3. This is describing the actions of the elite and is from the perspective
of the ordinary. This quote is Thomas Campbell decribing Napoleon
4.This source can help you answer: Did Thomas Campbell think Napoleon
was bad, and Did he think he could be a threat to the world
5. This source cannot help you answer who Thomas Campbell was and
when was this written
6 this source is in compliance with my notes
1. This sorce is descriptive because he is describing what good he has done in the world
2. This source deals with behavior because he describes the actions that he did over the years he has been ruler of France.
3. This source is telling of the actions of the elite and is from the perspective of the elite. Napoleon is describing his good deeds
4. This source can help you answer: Did Napoleon think he was helping the world and Did he think he had accomplished a lot.
5 This source cannot help you answer when he said this or to whom he said this to.
6. this source is in compliance with my notes The picture below shows how Napoleon
used the propaganda technique assertion.
He implied that he was chosen by God to
be supreme leader. 1. This is descriptive because he is describing how he was chosen by god
2. This describes ideology because he is describing his encounter with God
3. This talks about the actions of the elite and is from the ordinary perspective. It is The actions of Napoleon from a normal perspective
4. This source can help you answer: Did Napoleon think he was chosen by god and how he was chosen to be ruler
5. This source cannot help you answer: When did this happen and how old was Napoleon
6. This source is in compliance with my notes This is Napoleon on his horse
about to engage in a battle
This is an example of Lesser of
two evils because he may be bad but he is the best for the job 1. This source is descriptive because it its describing
a battle Napoleon had
2.This source deals with behavior because it is describing
the way Napoleon behaved during a battle
3. This source tals about the actions of the elite and is from
the ordinary perspective
4. This source can help you answer: was Napoleon highly revered
and did he fight along side his troops
5. This source cannot help you answer: When was this battle and
who was he battling against
6. This source is in compliance with my notes