Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of max
colonisation When Britain traveled to Australia it took 8 months to travel from englend to Australia and they stoped off at different countrys on the way for suplies and food I think that the Aboriginals would have seen the British and planned an attack on the British to keep land land for them selves I think that the British were very mean to take Aboriginal land but if they didn't take over the land we wont be here then some other country would see the land and we might of been born in a different country i think that the Aboriginals did the right thing to try fight back because the English took every thing from the Aboriginals and then the aboriginals took the English farming sheep