Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Touring the Classroom through Mindset
Transcript of Touring the Classroom through Mindset
Students are engaged at the site of the front entrance of their school because it contains something familiar.
Friendly Environment. First Impressions Come First
When entering the office it is important to know that you are welcome
When visitors enter the school, its important to have a sense of the community that they are walking into The Hallways
Sense of Safety
Expressing Everyone Bringing People Together:
Concerts The Escape from the Classroom
Maps and Discovery That Short Burst of Energy
After sitting a long day when
you just need to run off all the
jitters on the playground The Classroom:
Comfort Zone Make school should be a place
that students look forward to going
to everyday and parents feel
comfortable leaving their students.