Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Philosophy, Fall 2018
Transcript of Introduction to Philosophy, Fall 2018
Other 'Shadow' Realities?
Where do we get knowledge?
How do we make mistakes?
What things might not be "true"?
Plato (427-347 BCE)
Socrates’ (470-399 BCE) Student
Allegory of the Cave
Mere Opinion - Sensible/Everyday objects
Genuine Knowledge - Beauty, Truth, The Good
Questions or Comments?
Your Homework Examples