Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4th grade Counselor Lesson: Empathy & Perspective Taking
Transcript of 4th grade Counselor Lesson: Empathy & Perspective Taking
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
I can demonstrate empathy for the perspective of others.
I can explain why empathy is important in relationships & friendships.
What's your perspective?
List or Draw 3 Ways to Practice
or Show Empathy
I can SOAR during Counselor Time by...
Beth is afraid of storms. We're having a fire drill today. How do you think she feels?
Chris got an A on her reading test. How does she feel?
The class broke into partners for math. Everyone has a partner except Sal. How does he feel?
The class laughed when Lela got the wrong answer. How does she feel?