Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Framework Presentation
Consultation Input inserted into Framework and Financial planning process for SD51 Board of Education
School and District '
' of Spirals Planning work
School - 'Scanning/ Focus/Hunch involving school community
- 'Scanning/Focus/Hunch' - based on consultation feedback and school plans
Financial Framework to Support Student Learning Final Decisions
School - 'Learning/Action/Checking' Completed in Spirals Plans
District 'Learning/Action/Checking' completed and shared with the Board
School Spirals Framework Plans presented to Board and Community
District Framework Plan shared with the Board of Education and the Community
SD51 Community and Staff Consultations
Trustee and SBO staff conversations in all School Communities on Planning, Finances and Learning - feedback used for Framework and budget process
Trustee/PVP/ SBO Staff - Financial Framework mtg. #1and #2
Financial Framework to the Board for Approval
Trustee/PVP/ SBO Staff - Financial Framework mtg. #3
All school teams meet with Judy Halbert and Linda Kaser for 'Spirals' strengthening conversations
Framework teacher learning initiatives begin - Leyton Schnellart, Shelley Moore, Carole Fullerton