Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rules and Procedures
Transcript of Rules and Procedures
Matrix Partners preso!
Harvard Business Review
How to lower the cost of enterprise sales?
to Miss Roholt's class
Activities and Reminders
About Miss Roholt
What I did over
What are they?
help the classroom run smoothly,
Hilliard Weaver Middle School
Attn: Miss Roholt
4600 Avery Rd.
Mr. and Mrs. Lee
123 Leap Road
Michael has been working very hard in Art class. He's been completing his work every day, asks for help when he needs it and contributes to group discussions in positive ways. His results are improving greatly - you must be proud of your son.
Mr. and Mrs. Lee,
Cell Phones /
These should be on the back counter with the rest of your belongings during class.
If I see it out, you will lose your lab points for the day
Being good at art is not a fixed trait;
Parents to call:
- Joe :(
- Sarah :)
- Harry :)
it is something that gets better with PRACTICE!
Hilliard, OH 43026
Let's say them together
* I will respect my peers, teacher, art and room
* I will be on time
* I will not be on my device during class
* I will use the tools safely and respectfully
* I will clean up after myself every day
* I will not leave class without permission
* I will put forth my best effort
Consequences can be negative OR positive!
to break the rules, there are
1st signing: warning
2nd signing: meet with me
3rd signing: phone call or email to parent or guardian
4th signing: referral to the Principal
Positive E-mails and calls home
* Put away your supplies and clean your table.
* Then you may spend time working in your visual Journal
Double-check to make sure your table and surrounding areas are clean.
Sit quietly and wait to be dismissed.
1. Do you consider yourself a good artist?
2. What is your favorite type of art to create? (ex: paint, draw, printmaking, etc...)
3. What is one topic, project, or material you would like to learn about in this art class?
4. What do you feel is one of your weaknesses with art?
5. What is one thing you'd like me to know about you?
6. Finish this, "I would like a teacher who..."
You will be graded on your
effort, ability to follow directions, and understanding and application of techniques as well as elements and principles of art and design
. Another portion of your grade will be based on
which may be earned simply by following classroom rules and project directions, helping clean up, staying on task and giving your best effort every day. The last portion of your grade will be based on your
. You will be expected to respond to the DJP, take notes during instruction, and experiment with different media and techniques.
1. Understand classroom rules and procedures
2. Write a letter to me
* Look again: Is it your best work?
* Make sure your name and class period on the back
* If you are using paint or glue, put your work on the drying rack
If you finish a project
Volunteered at camps and went on vacation to Amelia Island.
traveling, biking, rock climbing, volunteering, cooking and of course ART
Canton, Ohio and I graduated from Ohio State
to inspire you and help you learn about yourself and the world around you through art
1. Walk in quietly
2. Put books / belongings on back counter
2. Go to assigned seat
3. Respond to DJP
opinions, feelings, space,
materials, and artwork.
Treat others how you
would like to be
I will give you respect
and expect to receive it
in return. When I'm teaching, your eyes should be on me, mouths should be closed,
and bodies should
Give your best effort!!!
Also, you WILL NOT throw
away your art, if you
100% do not want it,
give it to me.
Please treat them as if they are your own. Use them appropriately and clean them when finished.
POOR CHOICE BOOK
When asked, you will sign the poor
choice book including what you did
wrong and how you can change.
Be ENGAGED and Be SAFE
* Have a positive attitude and try your hardest
* Be appropriate in your mode of expression, this includes imagery and language
* Not have any electronic devices out during class
* Use the tools responsibly and appropriately
* Raise your hand if you have a question or comment
Visual Journals / Sketchbook
* You will all be keeping a visual journal throughout the semester
(make sure to have a blank sketchbook without lines by Friday)
* You will be expected to take notes, sketch, respond to prompts through text and/or visuals, and explore!
*These journals will be a reflection of your thought processes and work ethic.
don't forget to get a blank sketchbook (Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Michael's) pencil, paper, and old art shirt!
You should respect:
While in the my classroom, you will be expected to:
There will be a quiz on this material so pay attention!
* You will respond to daily journal prompts in your visual journal which
will be checked for a grade
* Notes will be taken in sketchbook
* If you miss a day, find the DJP and complete it
More on Visual Journals / Sketchbook
rules and procedures important?
We have a
Please answer the following questions in complete sentences and in letter form. Turn in on my desk when finished.
First, you will lose your 2 lab points for the day
Say your name share
one thing you did over summer.
to 2D Art with Miss Roholt
Star Point Prizes