Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Come to Massahusetts
Transcript of Come to Massahusetts
The people who founded Massachusetts were Puritans. Puritans were people who were afraid of church, so there wasn't much religious freedom.
The ecomomy of Massachusetts was mostly ship-building, manufacturing, fishing, and agriculture.
The Plymouth Colony was founded in 1620. Ten years later, the Massachusetts Bay colony was founded. In 1691 both colonies united and formed the Massachusetts colony.
Why on earth should you come to Massachusetts?
You should come to Massachusetts because it'll be a different experience than what we are used to and because Massachusetts was a beautiful colony and is now a beautiful state.
Come to Massachusetts!
Massachusetts was surrounded by other colonies such as New York, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. The weather in Massachusetts was very humid and chilly, there was also less diseases there than in warmer colonies.
The name Massachusetts comes from the Massachusett Native American tribe who originally inhabited the area. Massachusett means the people who live near the big hill.
By Bella Widodo