Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Teach Like A Champion Video Clips
Transcript of Teach Like A Champion Video Clips
Track the speaker Positive Framing- "a vision of positive outcome"
Acknowledgement Builds Momentum- thank those who are on task
Narrating the Positive reinforces what you want- be specific about the praise you give Warm & Strict
correction with explanation
Not chiding- no nagging The Joy Factor
inject your classroom with joy
Use comedy, surprises, grab them by their brains
"Teaching depends on what other people think... not what you think"
Do not make assumptions. If your students do not understand a concept, help them without giving them the answer. Explain things in another way or using another method. Content Knowledge & Pedagogical Knowledge
go hand in hand Here are a list of techniques that are offered based on Doug Lemov's observations