Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Harmony
-another voice part
-an accompaniment part.
Harmonies are communicated by the use of CHORDS.
harmonies take the music different places, add variety, and greatly affect the mood.
The sound created by multiple notes being played/sung simultaneously.
CHORDS are three or more notes being played together
chords can have 4 different QUALITIES, depending on what notes they use.
When all three notes are played at the exact same time, it's called a BLOCK CHORD.
When the notes are played one after the other, it's called a broken chord, or ARPEGGIO.
Melody and Harmony work together to make CADENCES. A cadence is a point of arrival that signals the end of a musical unit.
Usually we notice harmony as...
Major - happy
Minor - sad
Augmented - shock!
Diminished - sinister