Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
To what extent was the United States Constitution a radical departure from the Articles of Confederation?
Transcript of To what extent was the United States Constitution a radical departure from the Articles of Confederation?
A form of a federation
Economic policies (curreny, trade, etc) shifted Analysis The introduction of the United States Constitution, as opposed to the Articles of Confederation, a rather ineffective foundation, forced the country to adjust to an entirely new - but nearly infinitely better - form of government. Conclusion