Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
To what extent was the United States Constitution a radical departure from the Articles of Confederation?
Transcript of To what extent was the United States Constitution a radical departure from the Articles of Confederation?
A form of a federation
Economic policies (curreny, trade, etc) shifted Analysis The introduction of the United States Constitution, as opposed to the Articles of Confederation, a rather ineffective foundation, forced the country to adjust to an entirely new - but nearly infinitely better - form of government. Conclusion