Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Markus Persson Bio.
Transcript of Markus Persson Bio.
COMMODORE 128 SINCE THREE, AND PRODUCED
HIS FIRST COMPUTER GAME AT EIGHT! In 2009, Persson embarked on a technological
quest that changed his life. Banding together
with other programmers, he and his new
company, Mojang, created a video game that
sold a million copies by 4 months after its'
release. This game was Minecraft. THX 4 WATCHIN
MI VID. -CAZZA