Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dory, God of Water
Transcript of Dory, God of Water
Ruler of the Olympians
Dory should be ruler of the Olympians because she is helpful with the needy, you, and everyone else. She can welcome you to a underwater palace and give you water whenever you need it.
The symbol that represents Dory is a ball of water that is powerful and can grant any wish. Dory stores it at the middle of her crown.
Positive or Negative?
Dory's power is positive because she can make her water become fresh water and she can go to the countries where kids don't have water to drink.
My Goddess is significant:
My goddess is significant to the 21st century because she can help with anything having to do with water. Plumbing, water fountains, water bottles, and much more!
Dory is the great granddaughter of Poseidon.