Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lua Thieng Thanh The
Transcript of Lua Thieng Thanh The
What is Lua Thieng Thanh The?
Who are Involved?
The skits are generally acted out by Huynh Truong and Sa Mac Sinh. Cac Cha, Sr., and Phu Huynh are invited to come watch the performances.
Skits are presented by each group to teach a lesson about the bible, or about Vietnamese traditions.
After the fire has been ignited, everybody in the circle join hands to sing "Chao Lua Thieng"
After all teams have presented their skits, one of the final songs is "Cau Chuyen Tinh Thuong".
Doan Chua Thanh Than, Everett
Lua Thieng Thanh The is an activity towards the end of the night of every camp event to gather everyone together for songs, skits, and a lot fun. Fire acts as heat to keep us warm and as light when it's dark.
To ignite the fire, everybody gathers in a circle and sings the song, "Bai Goi Lua".