Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezumé
My campus activities and leadership roles (Part I)
Vice-President for External Relations
ESN Corvinus - Erasmus Association
As a local section vice-president of a global nonprofit student organization my main leadership roles entailed organizing national meetings and conferences
• developing organizational structure and internal communication channels
• arranging professional meetings with potential partners and sponsors
• external communication with international level sections of the organization and stakeholders
• recruiting new members
• planning and coordinating programs for international students
June 2012 – January 2013 (8 months)
Student Lecturer - (Web Development course)
Corvinus University of Budapest
My campus activities and leadership roles (Part II)
December 2010 – January 2013 (2 years 2 months)
For almost two and a half years I led an academic course, teaching web development and web design to full-time students. This course presents introductions to many of the basic concepts, issues
and techniques related to designing,
developing and deploying websites.
Students learn how to create
sites both manually and using
website development tools.
past work experience
AdWords Campaign Manager for Hungary – Globafy ApS
April 2013 – May 2013 (2 months) Copenhagen, Denmark
Web Specialist Trainee – KPMG Hungary
April 2012 – September 2012 (6 months) Budapest, Hungary
why you believe you would make the best ambassador for your campus
university experience (burokracia, ismerem a rendszert)
open - design thinking experience - azonosulni tudok a prezi uzenetevel
which prezi value you believe is the most important and why
itt egyébként a learn from mistakes value az egyik nagy kedvenc
the first specific action steps you would make to prezify your campus
első lépésnek ott a web development course prezilizálása :)
prezi in business presentations / presentation techniques
Application for the Prezi Ambassador Program
I am graduating February 2014, but already had my cumulative exam with excellent grade.
I attend Corvinus University of Budapest in Hungary, studying Business and Information Technology.
Currently I am finishing my Erasmus studies at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.