Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
EFS week 2
Transcript of EFS week 2
Comparison and Contrast
similarities and differences
You language and English
tennis and football
writing a comparison and contrast paragraph
begin with a topic sentence
Representation, colouring and popular appeal are the bases for comparing and contrasting the paintings of Picasso and Cezanne.
Listening and speaking
Don't throw that newspaper away, I haven't finished ................... it.
I've been working for 12 hours on this today and I'm not prepared .................... any more work.