Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Persuasive Speech - Immunizations
Transcript of Persuasive Speech - Immunizations
Auto Immune disease
Rights Work Cited History Exemptions - Immunization: The process by which a person or animal becomes protected against a disease. This term is often used interchangeably with vaccination or inoculation.
- Vaccination: Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease. Should State Governments allow parents who refuse to have their children receive required immunizations still enroll their children in public schools? YES! ~Vaccine: A product that produces immunity therefore protecting the body from the disease. Vaccines are administered through needle injections, by mouth and by aerosol. - Misconception - Decline was already in progress! -Typhoid fever is great proof of this fact. -Whooping cough (pertussis) measles, polio, and bacterial meningitis, tetanus, diphtheria, pneumococcal (PCV), rotavirus (RV), influenza (flu), chickenpox (Varicella). -Polio -Bacterial Meningitis -Tetanus -Diphtheria -Pneumoccal (PCV) -Rotavirus (RV) -Influenza (flu) -Chickenpox (Varicella) -Measles - Aluminum
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
"Over 30% of people who take vaccines experience headaches or migraines." - CDC Not all children are the same; not all diseases are the same; not all vaccines are the same and not all vaccines are safe, necessary or effective for all kids. One size does not fit all. All families deserve to be told the truth about their rights so they can make voluntary, informed vaccination decisions. ~ Philosophical or Conscientious
Belief Exemptions - only 18 states
~ Medical Exemptions - all 50 states. ~ Religious Exemptions - 47 states ~ FREEDOM OF RELIGION By: Sydney Harner Government Summary ~ Understanding ~ History ~ Ingredients &
Side Effects ~Rights Should State Governments allow parents who refuse to have their children receive required immunizations still enroll their children in public schools? YES! Centers for disease control and prevention, . N.p.. Web. 11 Apr 2013.
"Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus." The Free Dictionary. Farlex, n.d. Web. 23 Mar. 2013.
Elana Pearl Ben-Joseph M.D., E. B.. N.p.. Web. 12 Apr 2013.
Hartley, W.. N.p.. Web. 14 Apr 2013. <http://www.tep-online.info/laku/usa/rights.htm>.
"Immunization Issues." Exemptions from Immunization Laws. NNII, 23 July 2012. Web. 26 Mar. 2013.
N.p.. Web. 11 Apr 2013. <http://www.healthsentinel.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2654:united-states-disease-death-rates&catid=55:united-states-deaths-from-diseases&Itemid=55>.
12 Apr 2013. <http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/vaccine-decision/side-effects.html>.