Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Allison Weaver
the leader Matt Moneymaker, the analyst Cliff Barackman, the field biologist (and skeptic) Ranae Holland, and the sasquatch impersonator Bobo Fay (and sometimes monkey the squatch hunting dog)
They traveled all over the world conducting investigations, looking for recent encounters, and looking at videos, pictures, and cast trying to prove the existence of the elusive beast. "I Do Think There's A Squatch in These Woods" Bigfoot is called by many names. Here are a few of them. Bigfoot Names I believe in Bigfoot because all of the evidence and sightings.
Every weekend I go squatching
(looking for Bigfoot). I've heard lots of calls and knocks that could possibly be Bigfoot. I made a trail with my dad
and we have a road behind our house. Those are our main places we go squatching. Sometimes we go camping in the Uwharrie National Forest and we go squatching then. I've watched every episode of "Finding Bigfoot". Although I have never seen Bigfoot I still believe he's real. The legend of Bigfoot has been around for thousands of years. Native American tribes tell stories of gigantic hairy creatures wandering the woods. They say you should respect them. In the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California, there are cave drawings left by Native Americans long ago, and those drawings show a gorilla-like beast. They kept that legend to this day, but people never really thought about it until in 1958 when Gerald Crew found the first casted foot print in Northern California. The print was very large so he called the creature who left it Bigfoot. Also in 1964 Robert Patterson and Bob Gimlin filmed the best piece of Bigfoot evidence in history and it still is to this day. It's called the Patterson Gimlin film or for short the PG film.It was filmed in the Bluff Creek region of Northern California Gerold Crew holding
his foot print cast from 1958 A part of the Patterson Gimlin
film from 1967 Credits http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/07/41/36/1972106/6/628x471.jpg http://entertainment.inquirer.net/files/2011/12/finding-bigfoot.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pNuZOBggXTM/TliqZwYlRyI/AAAAAAAAD0s/q1sAXqYqQYc/s1600/MONKEY+Bobo.jpg http://www.mcclean.org/bigfootsongs/uploaded_images/GWCrew_holding_cast_CrewFamilyArchives_small-721899.JPG http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Smalfut.jpg *Australia: Yowie
*Southern states of America: Skunk Ape
*Himalayan Mountains area: Yeti Yowie http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/78/Finding_bigfoot.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I_jX-eESi7Q/TXKiMs72u3I/AAAAAAAAAog/zD4etVKinnw/s1600/yowie.jpg http://www.floridaskunkape.com/media/images/skunkape/2.png Skunk Ape Sasquatch Bigfoot mainly eats deer and other small animals. They don't want to be seen so the perfect habitat for them would be a thick forest with swamps, creeks, and rivers that has a no hunting area and is alive with many animals including deer. Food and Habitat
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hnk6CgKx5Q0/T-wU5XFMh5I/AAAAAAAAyeA/6FyeMEFfcfU/s1600/hairymanpicto.jpg The Sierra Nevada
Mountains cave drawing Squatch Facts * An adult male sasquatch can weigh 800 to 1000 pounds
*A females or kid sasquatch's foot size can be from 14 to 16 inches
* A full grown male sasquatch can reach up to 10 feet in height. But their average height is about 7 1/2 feet.
* The sasquatch in the Patterson Gimlin film is named Patty. Patty was named after Roger Patterson.
* The scientific name for Bigfoot is Gigantopithecus. I also got a lot of my information from the TV show "Finding Bigfoot." Yeti http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_GqXIutcB0E/TpkXr4Cl--I/AAAAAAAACvE/0z-WltufLT8/s1600/snow-yeti-kemerovo.jpg Google Images http://beautifulnaturepictures.com/images/thick_forest.JPG http://www.fcps.edu/islandcreekes/ecology/Mammals/White-tailed%20Deer/deer.jpg http://www.darbycreeks.org/Big%20Darby%20Creek%20Mile%2036.jpg