Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MBA Labor Market Info
Transcript of MBA Labor Market Info
Recap the Facts
The health care and social assistance sector is projected to gain the most jobs (5.6 million),
followed by professional and business services (3.8 million),
and construction (1.8 million).
Where do you hope to be?
Center of Education and the Workforce
Any state: http://cew.georgetown.edu/recovery2020/states/
Employment Projections until 2020
Job Growth until 2020 (Research paper)
Careers in International Preparation
Employment Projection PDFs and Links
Colorado Business & Marketing Page:
Labor Market Resources:
Industries and occupations related to health care, personal care and
social assistance, and construction are projected to have the fastest
job growth between 2010 and 2020
Over the 2010-20 decade, 54.8 million total job openings are expected.
While growth will lead to many openings, more than half
will come from the need to replace workers who retire or otherwise permanently leave an occupation.
Who Am I?
Lauren k Jones, MA NCC
Program Director for Career Guidance and Counseling
Career & Technical Education
Colorado Community College System