Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The birth of reggaeton...
Transcript of The birth of reggaeton...
Dembow, dembow dembow...
1990Reggaeton moves to Puerto Rico where it becomes an offficial underground movement .Artists become overnight sensations and
Medellin- the new capital of reggaeton. Colombia replaces Puerto Rico as the new leader producing artists and setting trends.
Reggaeton blows up the charts. Album sales in the millions. With Daddy Yankee's timeless hit "Gasolina" reggaeton is now a worlwide musical phenomenon. The kings of the new genre include Daddy Yankee, Don Omar and Wisin & Yandel.