Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Matt and Collin
Transcript of Matt and Collin
Born January 21, 1985, He is a former staff Sargent in the U.S Army. He was the first living person since the Vietnam war to receive the medal of honor.
What he did.....
Salvatore was remembered for saving the lives of the people in his squad on October 25, 2007 in the war in Afghanistan.
How He won The Medal.....
Giunta and 6 other troops in his platoon were ambushed on October 25, 2007 by 10-15 Taliban men. Salvatore and his troops were completely out numbered. Somehow Giunta managed to show great courage and patriotism towards his country when he devised a fantastic plan to defeat the attacking army. They used grenades to suppress the enemy fire and eventually win the battle. He showed much honor and great leadership in battle which won him the medal.
How good it feels to be American...
Hearing Salvatore's great story makes me feel so such more appreciative of my citizenship and the country that i live in because i know that there are so many people with so much patriotism for their country. It makes me feel safe and proud.