Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Minimalism Unit
Topic Learning Intentions
We will be learning all about minimalist music and about some composers who write this style
Watch this video and take notes as you watch.
Be prepared to feedback to the class at the end.
Topic Success Criteria
We will be able to.......
Today's Learning Intention
Today's Success Criteria
What do you think Minimalist music is?
Discuss this with your shoulder partner and e prepared to feedback to the class.
This painting is minimalist
This room is minimalist
This music is minimalist
On your show me board write down some features of what you can hear.
What can you hear?