Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Formal Paragraph Outline
Transcript of Formal Paragraph Outline
- P.E.E. Style:
- POINT -
make your first point that supports your topic sentence
- EXAMPLE -
include examples to illustrate your point
- EXPLAIN -
discuss how the examples/proof connect to the point
format for your second point
format for your third point
- Restate your topic sentence by changing the wording
- Do not include any new information here
- Establish what your topic is and what you will be arguing
- First of all, secondly, in addition, lastly, finally, in conclusion etc.