Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of INFOGRAPHICS
What do you like to eat after school?
Girl On Fire
Present your data
Infographics in Everyday Life
How to Do It Yourself:
Process Your Data
Create a Wireframe
Format with a Purpose
Think Outside of Type
Utilize White Space
Proofread and Test
1. Attractive to the eye
2. Easily scanned and viewed
3. Consistency with theme
4. Easy to understand
5. Relevant in the real world
6. Space saving
Keys to Success
Find a relevant topic
Do the research
Make a blueprint
Choose your style
Edit, Edit, Edit
of information in the form of a chart, graph, or other
image accompanied by minimal text
give an easily understood overview
; taking deep data and presenting it in visual shorthand
List of School-Related Data that Would
Make a Good Infographic
English League experts give predictions.
Simple color pattern
Clear & Clean
(images, quotes, numbers)
Create a blank set as guide
use the rainbow
use busy fonts
use images on
top of images
Presented by: Katy Hoffstatter & Teenie Reddeck
Herff Jones Yearbook Representatives