Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT FREEZES FIRST?
Transcript of WHAT FREEZES FIRST?
1. First, we took out all of the materials which were water,vinegar,
apple juice,and ice cube maker.(The ice cube maker has 24 squares for making ice cube. 12 in one row.)
2.Next, we poured the apple juice in the first spot of the ice cube maker.
3.Then, we poured in the vinegar in the third spot of the ice cube maker.
4.After that we poured the water into the fifth spot of the ice cube maker.(We skipped spots because if one gets spilled it will get less and will be mixed.)
Science Fair project done by:Carrie and Teresa
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
We learned from doing this experiment is that if you want to know what will freeze first out of these three liquids you will know that it is water.This was what we learned during we were doing the science fair projects.
5.Ice maker or 3 different empty containers
The steps we followed were:
What type of liquid will freeze first?Apple juice,water,or vinegar?
The materials we used are:
What we learned..........
WHOOO FREEZES FIRST?
The results ended up with water freezing before vinegar or apple juice.
.Next, we put it in the freezer.
6.The 2nd last and the last step is waiting and keeping an eye on it when you put it in the freezer you have to keep on checking it after a while some will start to get harder which mmeans it is starting to freeze.