Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mexican Drug Cartel
Transcript of Mexican Drug Cartel
By: Trey Moore
Drug cartels in Mexico have existed for many years, but have recently been gaining more power after the passing of Colombian Cali and Medellin cartels in the 1990s. A war began on December 11, 2006 and is still going on to this day. The war is between many different cartels fighting for control of trafficking routes into the United States.
When Did The Cartel Begin? (History)
Founded in 1989, the Sinaloa Cartel now has a presence in 17 Mexican states. Considered the most powerful drug trafficking group in Mexico, this cartel suffered a major blow when their leader El Chapo, or"Shorty", was detained by the Mexican government after many
DNA analysis tests. These including
facial measurements, fingerprints,
and other tests in the field of genetics.