Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Geysers
Gavin Gordon What are Geysers? A tall column of water and steam released into the air. geysa, which means "to gush" the water inside of the geyser boils
the pressure forces a column of superheated steam that is pushed to the surface. How are geysers created? Result 1) Heat 2)An ample water source
3) Special Plumbing Top Five Nations With Active Geysers
1) United States
4) New Zealand
5) Iceland Conditions for a geyser More on Geysers erupts at different intervals
planets moons have been known to have cryovolcanoes Geysers World's Most popular Geyser Old Faithful
USA, Yellowstone National Park
erupts every 65 or 92 min
for 1.5-5 min
to a height of 106-184 ft
though it is getting slower Thank you For Listening! Do we get an A+ now?