Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Door Stop
The problems with the door stop now is they are not very strong and hard to place in the door. Also they are not very attractive.
In my design idea I made sure that it was created in a design that is able to hold any door. I also made sure it works well and looks good! This is my design for a new kind of door stop. It is a U shaped figure with a material that is heavier and more durable then the ones used now. It will be able to hold the door steadily and not get worn down easily. I added details so it is convenient for just about anyone to use. The End!