Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Moondyne Joe
Australia to be in jail. The convicts that came to Western Australia came in 1850 and left in 1868. Convict life The life of convicts was a small cell with a hammock
to sleep in at night.They also had a water basin to
wash there clothes.The cells were width wise about two metres and the length about four. Moondyne Joe Moondyne Joe lived in Perth Bad Convicts Thankyou For Watching 1868 1850 Convicts This is the only picture of moondyne joe. Perth The bad convicts were punished by getting whipped by the cat o'nine tails. Some other convicts were punished by getting hung. This is Moondyne Joe's
'escape proof cell'. The convicts arrived in WA in 1850 because
South Australia wouldn't take any more convicts and they saw that WA had no convicts so they shipped the convicts to WA to go to jail. By jesse