Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Quarter 3 Survival Unit
Transcript of Quarter 3 Survival Unit
Quarter 3, Unit 3 "Survival"
Your ship is sinking! You have only enough time to grab three items before swimming to the nearest deserted island. What will you take with you to help you survive?
What are the circumstances for victims and rescuers after an earthquake?
Should people in life-or-death situations be held accountable for their actions? Provide your rationale.
Write about it...
What does it take to survive?
How important in life are hopes and dreams?
How does society impact one's pursuit of hopes and dreams?
What is the American Dream?
Other Questions to Consider
Can cruelty and selfishness be entwined with love? Why?
Do you believe in tough-love? What does it mean?