Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of GAME GENRE
A platform game is normally jumping from platform to platform dodging enemies or killing them (normally by jumping on them).In the game you normally collect coins or points as a bonus in the game also another challenge in the game is jumping from platform to platform without falling down the holes. At the end of the game to win you have to get to the end finishing platform normally in a certian amout of time.
A genre is a name you give to a certain type of game, film, book or television show. In our case, we are doing different types of games and naming goals and the name of a game. For example platform,action and fantasy there are many other different types of games but this is just three.
Different platform games
Mario, sonic, donkey kong, temple run and mario and donkey kong 2