Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Self-Introduction
Who are you?
My Top 5 Values
My Grading Policy
3 ways to calculate your grade:
30% top 5 Weekly Quizzes
I have absolute confidence in
each of you.
full of potential
What makes me love teaching the most is this:
I get to watch you realize how much you can accomplish.
I want to know each of you by name by the end of next week.
Please be understanding!
Good teachers always are seeking to improve.
Therefore, I strongly believe in getting feedback from my students.
On a piece of paper:
1. What's your name?
4. How much do you like speaking English?
3. What do you want to do when you grow up?
5. What are 3 things you like to do for fun?
6. When is your birthday?
We work as a team and build a safe learning environment together.
We speak English as much as possible!
Just as I will never give up on you, so too should you never give up on me or yourselves.
2. From 1-5, how much do you like school?
To learn, practice, and apply the scientific principles of observation, inquiry, collaboration, and problem solving to better the world around us.
20% top 5 Weekly Quizzes
20% Assignments and Labs