Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self-Introduction
Who are you?
My Top 5 Values
My Grading Policy
3 ways to calculate your grade:
30% top 5 Weekly Quizzes
I have absolute confidence in
each of you.
full of potential
What makes me love teaching the most is this:
I get to watch you realize how much you can accomplish.
I want to know each of you by name by the end of next week.
Please be understanding!
Good teachers always are seeking to improve.
Therefore, I strongly believe in getting feedback from my students.
On a piece of paper:
1. What's your name?
4. How much do you like speaking English?
3. What do you want to do when you grow up?
5. What are 3 things you like to do for fun?
6. When is your birthday?
We work as a team and build a safe learning environment together.
We speak English as much as possible!
Just as I will never give up on you, so too should you never give up on me or yourselves.
2. From 1-5, how much do you like school?
To learn, practice, and apply the scientific principles of observation, inquiry, collaboration, and problem solving to better the world around us.
20% top 5 Weekly Quizzes
20% Assignments and Labs