Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neil Peart!!!
Neil Ellwood Peart was born September 12,1952 in Hamilton, Ontario.
He grew up in PortDalhousie (now part of St. Catherines), Ont. In his younger years, he joined bands, trying to find a full-time career of being a drummer. In the summer of 1974 he returned from England (where he concentrated on his music) and joined
a local band in Toronto:
How he became famous/ What he is famous for
Neil Peart plays drums,but has many different items of percussion on his drum kit. He is very well known for his outstanding drumming. He became famous while with a band called "Rush" from July 29th, 1974 to current day.
- In 1994 became friends with Jazz instructor Freddie Gruber, and then started to add Jazz to his playing style.
-Some of his inspirations were Keith Moon and John Bonham, but began to like jazz and big band musicians Gene Krupa and Buddy Rich. Buddy Rich was a huge influence on Neil Pearts style.
Neil Peart is an amazing guy,he has been labeled as one of the best rock drummers of all time. Not only is he a fantastic drummer,he is also the lyricist for Rush! He is brilliant and has written many books as well!A true legend is what Neil is,and even after he
Neil once said that Rush's 1976 album, "2112" was influenced heavily by American novelist, Ayn Rand.