Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Graphene
for transparent electrodes The impact, changes in the world Resources --- Technology --- Economy Indium in Semi-Conductors
- wasty Carbon
- eco-friendly Indium in China - monopolistic = graphene-based
semi-conductor = graphene optical modulator
- Berkeley The Band Theory Properties
optical mechanical History & Novel Prize References Molecular and Crystal Structure of Graphene, 2010, Hye-mee Joo,
Department of New-material Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul, ROK.
Electroconductive Nano/Micro Particles Based on Graphene, 2010, Sang-a Ju,
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul, ROK
The Electronic Properties of Graphene, 2009, K.S. Novoselov, A.K. Geim,
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sAc4nqAbOs Dirac Cone - starts with the concept of orbital constructive 1947 - Canada, P.R. Wallace, First Calculation of electronic structure
- a single hexagonal lattice
1962 - Chemical Exfoliation of Graphite
- First individual graphene monolayer, but too small.
1992 - Sumio Lijima, CNTs = tubes of Graphene, with e-microscope
1998 - e moves micro-distance in room-temp. CNTs
- Speculation on speed of e on monolayer graphene
2001 - First assemblying a small group of graphene, Georgia Ins. Tech.
- pursue the graphene-based electronics.
2004 - UK, Geim&Novoselov, two-dimensional conductors.
- Scotch Taping, splits into increasingly thinner pieces.
2009 - developing graphenes as a silicon successor, Georgia Tech.
2010 - Radio-frequency graphene transistor. What is graphene? [Graphene]
- cylinderical symmetry --> image credit : http://graphite.co.kr/board/index.php?doc=program/board.php&bo_table=contact&page=1&wr_id=5 15% deformable
image credit : http://graphite.co.kr/board/index.php?doc=program/board.php&bo_table=contact&page=1&wr_id=5 => => 1. stable electrons in Valence
2. Free electrons in Conduction Introduction to Graphene & its Research Trends. [trade market] Then, How about...
3. Semi-Conductor? - touchscreen by SKKU -> Even Politics may change...... by TEM - velocity ~ 1/300 of light speed velocity effective mass