Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Slope-Intercept Form Line Art: Extended Algebra Semester 1 Project
Transcript of Slope-Intercept Form Line Art: Extended Algebra Semester 1 Project
Slope-Intercept Form Line Art
Tuesday, December 23
Objective: Create and color a picture, using graph paper, and determine the equation of each line used within your drawing.
Get a piece of graphing paper and design a picture.
The picture should have at least 30 lines total.
(Picture may include lines that are not straight):
• TEN (10) lines with a positive slope
• TEN (10) lines with a negative slope
• FIVE (5) lines with a zero slope
• FIVE (5) lines with an undefined slope.
Label each line of your drawing with a number from #1 - #30
Determine the equation for 12 out of 30 lines created. You must find the equation of 4 positive slope lines, 4 negative slope lines, 2 zero slope lines, and 2 undefined slope lines.
Color the picture that you created
Complete the attached information for your picture.
a. Find the slope of the line using two points.
b. Use m you found and one of the ordered pairs to find b.
c. Write the equation of your line in slope intercept form
ALL work needs to be shown to receive full credit!