Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Solenoids
A solenoid is formed by wrapping wire in loops, shown here around a rod.
B = 0
B = Constant
How many loops are needed if one wishes to create a 1.5 cm long solenoid out of wire carring a current of 5 A, producing a 0.05 T magnetic field?
If the diameter of the wire was 0.5 mm, how many layers would be needed.