Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strengthening Families Overview
Transcript of Strengthening Families Overview
Alignment with developmental science
Protective and promotive factors
It's an approach and not a model
A changed relationship with families
Alignment with Developmental Science
How young children's brains develop
How early experience and parenting in particular impacts development
The impacts of early trauma and how to mitigate trauma
A New Relationship with Families
Supporting parents' ability to parent effectively
Involving parents as partners in achieving good outcomes for children
Engaging parents effectively through programs
Engaging parents directly in mutually supportive relationships
Partnering with parents to design systems and services that work for families