Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cycles
We will get into four groups and by the end of the lesson we will produce a
of the cycle for our groups.
We will then post it on GC and explain it to the class.
Many of lifes processes are CYCLICAL. In other words, they have cycles. Ther are FOUR important CYCLES.
Do you want to live forever?
To evaluate FOUR important cycles on earth
To produce digital representations of these cycles
29th July 2016