Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Richard Wright
Wright's grandparents were slaves and his parents were sharecroppers.
What Did He Do?
Richard Wright joined the NNC which fights for black liberation
Richard Wright was born September 4, 1908 in Roxie, Mississippi.He died on Nov. 29 in Paris from a heart attack. He was 52 years old.
Richard Wright was a auther, journilist,and a poet.
He made validictorian in his class in 1923.
He also is kwon for his book Black Boy.
He is well known for his best seller Native Son.
For a short period of time Wright and his brather had to stay at an orphanage because his parents had to take domestic jobs away from their house.
Wright paved the way for other black writers.
He wrote many stories and poems that encouraged other African Amerians.
His book Native Son was a best seller.