Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Records Management Strategy
Transcript of Records Management Strategy
Internal Audit Recommendations
Business Efficiency Constraints Low Cost Effective Non-disruptive Non IT-Centric Incremental Build Capability Develop RM Team competencies
Redevelop core systems
Develop RM Toolkit Build Credibility A pragmatic approach
A customer-oriented approach
Focus on service delivery
Collaboratively Focus on individual business units
Use other projects to meet goals What are the benefits? Customer driven approach means the work is of immediate benefit Value driven approach ensures that 'the best never becomes the enemy of the good' Targeted solutions allows for rapid benefits realisation with minimal disruption Business analysis approach drives benefit discovery outside of the traditional RM remit Reduces waste by targetting underlying causes rather than treating symptoms Incremental change ensures benefits are not lost even if strategy is discontinued Collaborative apprach embeds improvements in practice rather than in policy to ensure buy-in Templates and checklists of Toolkit ensure work is defined, measurable, replicable and documented So what are we going to do? Revised policy
Defined principles and responsibilities
Improved Records Centre services
Plain English RM guidance
Internal comms Email Management
Digitisation Project Support
Full Information Audit
Summary Information Audit
- Information Audit Questionnaire, Email Management Training, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Classification Plan, Retention Schedule, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Retention Schedule, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Retention Schedule, Process Mapping, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Process Mapping, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, SharePoint Requirements Specification, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Classification Plan, Retention Schedule, Process Mapping, Email Management Training, Final Report - Information Audit Questionnaire, Retention Schedule, Final Report - Intranet Mapping, Final Report So how will we take this forward? Target customer demands first
Target Directorate priorities
Target CIMU identified issues