Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Spring Moon "
Transcript of "Spring Moon "
by George Johnston
George Benson Johnston (October 7, 1913 - August 2004) was a Canadian poet (who published as George Johnston), translator, and academic "best known for lyric poetry that delineates with good humor wisdom the pleasures and pains of suburban family life.
Moon in a town sky,
Half shut, dark one way from the middle,
Above a creek with spring peepers.
Homeward all alone, after joy,
Hands in pocket, making a thoughtful way
Over the bridge, down the street
No voices, no women,
And a solemn unsteadiness of all things.
In this poem, the author describes us how he appreciate a beautiful scene of a spring moon.
Héctor A. Ramos