Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Project B12
TRIP TO NOWHERE
In pairs, you have to make a presentation in which you
compare technology from the past and now
; and explain how the future tech could help our planet.
Students are expected to USE ALL THE VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR from Unit 11 and PICTURES for their presentation.
NOW AND THEN
Create a phone call conversation with a partner in which you two talk about NEW TECHNOLOGY, use pictures to illustrate what you are talking about.
Students are supposed to use
VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR
, and include as many details as possible.
IN GROUP OF THREE, students have to perform a CONVERSATION in which they are
preparing for a trip
together, but also include
memories about previous trips
. Describe all your travel experiences.
Students are expected to use COMPLETE SENTENCES, VOCABULARY and GRAMMAR FROM UNIT 12
A PHONE CALL
Remember that the OPTIONS are supposed to be CONVERSATIONS, NOT reading or memory-based activities.
Students are supposed to use COMPLETE SENTENCES and vocabulary from the Units